3. Navigator of the Seas
The ABC islands were beautiful! We enjoyed our excursions, and the Sunset Cruise in Curacao was amazing! Great music, beautiful scenery, and excellent staff. Our Stateroom attendent, Tri, was very attentive and extremely nice. Our waiter and attendent in the main dining room (Stephen and Olinad) were the best!! Every aspect of this cruise, from the balcony room to the activities and food was awesome. I was celebrating with my mom on her birthday, and we decided to try Chef's Table. The cuisine, wines, and deserts were delicious. The games and entertainment were top-notch. I suggest going to see "Love and Marriage". The couples chosen for the game we saw were hilarious! There were several standup comedians. One was very funny, and the musical shows were professional and entertaining. There is so much to do on the ship that there is no way you can do it all. Never a boring moment...with that said, there are several places on this ship that one can find some peace and quiet, while viewing the beautiful scenery of the open sea. I've enjoyed all of my cruises with Royal Caribbean, but this one has been my favorite.

Nice Ship, Excellent Staff

thetruejaneysue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2B 8540
8540 is close to the elevators. It is a quiet room with great views.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins