3. Norwegian Star
We were on this ship last year and loved it so we booked again, they renovated the ship and it became worst, everything is very tight, tables in buffet are to close as well as around the pool, room steward was very slow and not very friendly, we had other issues and way to many to mention, the guy taking pictures asked to hold my phone which was clipped to my belt, so i let him, he dropped it and broke my clip, had to put my phone in my pocket for the remainder of our Cruise, Omelette Station needs to be improved, very confusing, not sure if we will sail Norwegian in the Future, 24 hour deli would not seat us @ 11:00 am because they were getting ready for their lunch menu to change, made no sense, open 24 hours but couldn't get a seat, they have also gotten rid of the slide at the pool.

Getting worst instead of better

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Jmiranda32319