3. Carnival Splendor
My wife and I are both in our early 60's have sailed on 12 Carnival Cruises before and this one number 13 was the first on the Pacific..Even though it was due to go into drydock this year we were amazed by the upkeep on this ship...The facilities even though not up to the new refurbished ships like Guys burgers and other amenities were still very good...The staff all through the ship were outstanding and did not fail to please....One of the highlights was a male singer named Stewart in the lobby bar...I grew up with MoTown and this man was the closest thing to Motown that you can possibly hear.He was truly amazing along with his orchestra and female singer....Carnival has scored a big one hiring this man. The shows in the main theatre were outstanding and the meals in the main dining room were just as good if not better than previous years. The ports of call were unique with the highlight for us being the beauty of Cabo San Lucas...Embarkation was a breeze and debarkation was as well...Great job Carnival.

Another Great Cruise on Carnival

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Dave from Barrie

Dave from Barrieā€™s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Splendor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7414
great balcony cabin lots of room and very well maintained...
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins