3. AmaVenita (APT)
The pluses of the river trip are in the title But what spoiled it: • It was like being in an old people’s home, and I am 70! Slow on board, slow on tours. • When I give way to people in corridors or on stairs I expect a thank you or smile. So often not. • The first few days a few coughs and sneezes, by day 4 heaps and many (men mostly) not covering up when they sneeze. My wife during week two spent 4 days in the cabin!! As cold unable to escape on deck in the fresh air. • APT need to understand that one poor staff member can spoil it for the other 99% great staff. In our case for me it was 4 of the more senior staff. Hotel Manager, Supervisor of cabins, and Butlers completely ignored me when I passed them. Maybe because I was only from level one. • Boat needs more public toilets and bigger gym. Never again.

Great itinerary and sights, great food, very comfortable lodgings BUT SORRY NO

AmaVenita (APT) Cruise Review by RobEad

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Europe
The pluses of the river trip are in the title But what spoiled it:

• Boat needs more public toilets and bigger gym.

Never again.
RobEad’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaVenita (APT) price drops

Was what we expected, quite adequate for sleeping and not spending much daytime in. But as so cold for the upper deck outside everyone lived in the lounge coughing, sneezing, not a nice place to be. After contracting the flu my wife spent 4 days in the cabin to avoid affecting other guests and staff.