AmaVenita (APT) Cruise Review by RobEad
- Sail Date: March 2019
- Destination: Europe
• It was like being in an old people’s home, and I am 70! Slow on board, slow on tours.
• When I give way to people in corridors or on stairs I expect a thank you or smile. So often not.
• The first few days a few coughs and sneezes, by day 4 heaps and many (men mostly) not covering up when they sneeze. My wife during week two spent 4 days in the cabin!! As cold unable to escape on deck in the fresh air.
• APT need to understand that one poor staff member can spoil it for the other 99% great staff. In our case for me it was 4 of the more senior staff. Hotel Manager, Supervisor of cabins, and Butlers completely ignored me when I passed them. Maybe because I was only from level one.
• Boat needs more public toilets and bigger gym.
250,000+ people have entered their email