3. Norwegian Sky
I went in the cruise to celebrate a friend's birthday. Upon boarding, the onboard credit we were promised over the phone did not appear on our acct. So we we're out of luck basically. Activites were fun and entertaining. No mention of all white party in any documentation prior to sailing. Luckily, I had a white dress. Drinks were good. Miami Vice was my fav. Dining in main room was ok. Selection of entries was limited. Buffet food was better. Fresh fruit was a plus. My friend doesn't eat beef or pork so she was somewhat limited. Classic car ride in Cuba was overpriced. We found a local company and paid less than half the price thru NCL. Jet skis were fun. Private island ok. Upon packing, I noticed one of my swimsuits was missing. It was taken from my room. I put it on in my room and took it off there as well, so there was no way it was taken from anywhere else. Not in "lost and found". Was told to call after the cruise for an update.

All was well until my swimsuit was stolen out of my room

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by cecilia1

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
cecilia1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 8117
larger than I thought it was be. pleasantly surprised.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins