3. Norwegian Sky
everything was good, i ll try again for sure, good food, service was excellent, clean every where, excellent crew, we were in Cuba, and we didn't have any problem.. we are thinking, take another cruise with this line in summer, congratulation. Free style is EXCELLENT IDEA. keep going, thank you Syrup island was beautiful, excellent beach clear water, nice place. Food was excellent, may be you can change little bit menu in cafeteria. bt restaurant were excellent. room service excellent too. General service was excellent too. Smoke area excellent idea, perfect place in balcony pool, , We would like repeat yhis experience in summer, it was my first experience, and was really great, Cabin was very clean, water cold and hot 24 hours, my children enjoy this trip too Embarkation and disembarkation was perfect, fast, for my next trip i would like visit another port, may be more days, congratulation Norwegian cruise, excellent work.

Everything Good

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Raul1960

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside

Free style is EXCELLENT IDEA. keep going, thank you

Syrup island was beautiful, excellent beach clear water, nice place.

Smoke area excellent idea, perfect place in balcony pool, ,

Raul1960’s Full Rating Summary