3. Emerald Princess
My big problem is the spa wants tht guest to buy a lot of produ7cts that I will never use. And I was charged for vitamins and tea that I did not get and do not need. The lady was great that did the relexology but I do not use any of the products. The Emerald was great but I would have perefered to cruise out of San Francisco noi San Pedro. The first few days at see was very bouncy but coming back the sea was very calm. I really liked the enteraiment in the princess theather and the explorers lounge. The internet was very slow and hard to use. I liked the balcony room to look at the sea and horizon every day. The food was very good in the Michaelangelo room. Horizon court is always good for breakfast and lunch. The staf at both places was ver4y helpful.

Spa problems

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by kendrx01

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The internet was very slow and hard to use.

I liked the balcony room to look at the sea and horizon every day.

kendrx01’s Full Rating Summary