3. Norwegian Jade
We chose this cruise because there was only one island that we had already visited and we love the longer cruises. We also love the Eastern and Southern Caribbean. The ship was lovely, clean and comfortable. No matter what part of the ship we were at, we felt welcomed and at home. The Jade is a smaller ship and very easy to find our way around. This trip we booked a balcony room, as usual it was clean and welcoming. Our cabin steward was amazing, friendly and alway present and ready to meet our every need. He cleaned and checked our room twice a day, we never lacked for anything. There is nothing better than sitting on the balcony watching the lights of the approaching port get closer as the sun rises. Seeing Miami fade into the distance is alway exciting! The specialty restaurants were great!! This trip we visited Cagney's (twice), Le Bistro and La Cucina. Every item ordered came exactly as requested, even the steaks were done correctly!! Not to mention the desserts, oh my! We did several NCL excursions and were not disappointed. Great boat rides, private beach and island history. Oh yes...and a volcano!! So many choices and so little time!! My best take away was the fresh banana from a roadside stand on St. Lucia. The van excursion driver bought them for us. I am sure I will never taste a banana that good again!! The saddest part was leaving, can't wait until we can cruise again. We love NCL.

Perfect Vacation

ElizaMaria’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9578
Clean and comfortable. Great views in port and sail aways.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins