3. Pride of America
This was my 7th cruise, first with Norwegian. Food was just average, paid extra for Brazilian Steak House evening and waited forever for my drink and it took 15 mins to get a plate so I could be served. As we left the restaurant, realized they had not even received all the meat options. Service was S L O W! Meat had little taste and wasnot worth the extra cost. Pool and deck service was zero, no one came around the entire cruise to take drink orders by the pool. Seemed like a lot of the crew was new, like it was their first cruise. The cruise line charges you a flat fee for the tips. I felt the crew was just doing a job, unlike other cruises where crew bend over backwards for you and are super friendly. This may have something to do with the all American crew of this crew. Unlike other cruises, foreign crew members are making money to send home to families, so going the extra mile to get a good tip is a great incentive. Entertainment was average at best. China, the Hawaiian Ambassador, on the ship was great. Her Leui making and hula classes were fun. I picked up my alcohol bought during a port at the end of the cruise and they gave it to me in a used McDonalds bag. Uncool. Some of the entertainment crew clothes didn’t fit and looked like they were squeezed into their outfits, unprofessional looking. The ports were beautiful and fun, but Norwegian can take no credit for that. Wouldn't take another cruise with Norwegian.

Average at Best