As a long time cruiser on Celebrity we wanted to try the Edge and see what Celebrity newest design was all about. I was very disappointed in the cabin. We were on deck 11 Concierge class.
1. No pegs on the walls to hang thing.
2. When you open the shower door water leaks onto the floor making it slippery.
3. Door lock very hard to operate. Wife had a very difficult time opening door from the inside.
4. Sink could have been 8 inches or so narrower giving more counter space.
5. Could not control all room lights from the bed.
6. Could not control room shade from bed.
7. No privacy curtains. Room either dark or open to the world.
8. Full length mirror extremely difficult to use. Blocked by "desk" and chair. Yes if you moved chair, cleared junk from desk and slid desk into cabinet you had a full length mirror. What a joke.
9. Very useless "vase" taking up counter space. Also books and water, etc taken up needed counter space
10. Closet is another joke. As a very tall person we needed a lot of long hanging space. Did not measure it, but my guess is less than 12 inches wide, with some of that space being taken up by two nice robes.
11. The safe is to short in depth to store a tablet or notebook. No reason as there is depth on the shelf behind for a deeper safe.
12 Another big one for me is the TV. It takes approximately 60 seconds for the TV to start up. You sit or stand and watch an "X" fill in for an eternity. You then have to push arrows at least 5 or 6 times to get to a channel you want to watch. Hey guys this is the 21th century.
We did like the extended balcony and used it as a sun-room. The larger bathroom was appreciated and the larger shower was a welcome change.