3. Carnival Conquest
All in all a very nice experience. The ship was very well maintained, very clean Crew was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Customer service top notch. Cabin Steward very good, very conscious of our needs. The dining room experience was wonderful, our waiter was very personable, the food was excellent and arrived soon after order. The buffet seemed well stocked and delicious.Could have used a bit more variety. Entertainment OK, the atrium band was very good, the shows were very good. All ports were excellent. Did not take long to get off ship at each stop. The cruise director was excellent. The only exception to the overall good experience was the female entertainer in the Piano Bar. She was a foul-mouthed poor excuse for entertainment. She had some huge chip on her shoulder about men and for some reason felt it important to drop the F-bomb every chance she got. For the short time I was in there I felt like I was watching the movie Good Will Hunting. Her singing voice was pretty weak, I am shocked she was even able to land a job with Carnival. Despite this one bad experience, I would recommend this ship to anyone with the suggestion that they stop by the Piano Bar the first night and peek inside. If there is a blonde woman playing piano, keep moving, don't waste your time.

Very nice cruise ship.

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by wildbill24

All in all a very nice experience.

The ship was very well maintained, very clean

Crew was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Customer service top notch.

Cabin Steward very good, very conscious of our needs.

Entertainment OK, the atrium band was very good, the shows were very good.

All ports were excellent. Did not take long to get off ship at each stop.

The cruise director was excellent.

wildbill24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C 1433
Cabin was well maintained, clean and neat upon arrival. Cabin steward took good care of our room.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins