3. Carnival Conquest
My sister actually chose this cruise. I was very impressed with the crew. Whatever you do to make your crew pleasant and helpful please keep it up. I was very impressed with the bar tenders as the Red Frog. Komang, was a great bar tender very nice with a super sense of humor. Keep up the good work! The food was fabulous both at the buffet and at the restaurant. Guy burgers were absolutely addictive. The room Stuart’s were great. The whole ship was kept clean at all times. The entertainment was awesome. The cruise director Matt had such great energy that is infectious. He kept me laughing the whole week. The shows I saw were well done and very professional. This was my first cruise and if/when I do this again I will be sure to make it on carnival conquest. Thank you all for such a great time

The crew is the best!