3. Norwegian Bliss
My fiance has never been on a cruise and I wanted to make it special for him. I have been on two other cruise lines but NCL had to many promotions to pass up. My travel agent told me about the Bliss and it was truly amazing! Sure an awesome staff, great food, great entertainment and what a breathtaking ship! We came home and booked the Encore one day later doe the same week next year. I will never sail with any other cruise line! Thank you NCL!! The ports we're perfect, we had fun in the casino, we played bingo and meet so many new friends. The staff was so accommodating! We can't wait to go back! We will continue to make memories on NCL for years to come! My fiance loves cruising now! We will take our kids when they get older as well! Way to go NCL!

Never Sail Any Line But NCL

stacey0528’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 9218
A little small but had everything we needed. Very clean. Great cabin steward.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins