MSC Divina Cruise Review

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

MSC Divina

Elite Plus on Celebrity and our first cruise with MSC did the status match from Celebrity which made us Black status.

Fantastica room 10233 extra large balcony sorry no pictures of it. Two lounge chairs and two regular chairs with foot stole. Cruise director was great but shows lacking. Most of game show came right out of Royal Caribbean shows Quest, Newly Wed not so Newly Wed.

Pros

Food was great!!! great room service great. Loved the Buffet and the selection of food, Pizza was over the top good!!! Ate there everyday for breakfast and Lunch and several days for dinner. Staff went above and beyond. Drinks on Us was all needed as we're not heavy drinkers. Bed was a bit to firm and pillows to soft for us. Room steward was great as well, and guest service agent Leane was very helpfully and Osborne had special meal of eggplant made for me. I would differently cruise on the Divina again, we did book another cruise for next year Meraviglia from Miami to Germany 21 days in the Aurea Experience

Cons

Dining room service was not that great and very slow. We had Villa Rosea. I don't know if it was from having a table for 2 was the cause but the larger tables that came in behind us were served before us, we had to ask for water and rolls and it would take 30+ minutes to get it. We only ate there a few times. Also note I'm diabetic and when I asked for diet soda I was served regular soda with my drink. When in Cozumel our dinning room waiter told us we needed to give him a tip off the ship because he had to share his with others. He followed us around and kept asking for money!! I did report it and gave his name, I've never had that happen before on any ship.

TV was very small and hard to see and not many channels to chose from another then CNN

Future Cruise was very busy and with only 2 working it took forever, we had an appointment and was still over 1 hour to see him. My husband has to use a wheelchair sometimes and there were 2 large electric chairs blocking the hallway most of the time so we either had to fold his chair up and him walk past them or use the other elevators a long way from our home, I did complain about them but nothing was ever done about it.

cricketcj1's Full Rating Summary