3. Carnival Liberty
I recently returned from my 6th Carnival cruise. This one was aboard the Carnival Liberty. I have to say it was a perfect cruise. I was very happy with it from start to end. Boarding: I arrived at my selected check in time and was through the line in minutes and onboard the ship right away. Very smooth set up at Port Canaveral. I was very happy with the boarding experience. Public Spaces: I thought that the ship was very clean and maintained well. Pools were clean and always operational as well as all hot tubs on the ship. They could have been a bit warmer in my opinion but still everything was operational and very nice. Lines were minimal at the Lido buffet as well as Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana they did a good job keeping up with the demand. The set up for the deli was good too. Lines were fast as they typically had three people working in there. The fasted deli I have experienced on any of my Carnival cruises. The pizza pirate also was good the most of the day but got very busy late at night. Say close to 1130. I never noticed any foul smells around the ship anywhere like some have mentioned in the past. I also loved the decoration in the lobby area. All the iron work and the beautiful chandelier that displayed a variety of colors. It made for beautiful evenings in the atrium Entertainment: On my four night cruise the shows were Flick and America Rocks as well as Hasbro the Game Show. Playlist cast did a great job the performances were well done. Lots of energy and talent. In the atrium the onboard music group was the Blue Waves. Again they were also amazing and had quite a following every night. I very much enjoyed listening to their shows every night. Comedy was alright. Like on any ship be sure to arrive plenty early if you want a decent seat or even a seat at all. all shows I went to were standing room only. The cruise director for this cruise was Nono and while she has only been a cruise director for a little over a year she is incredible. Loved her energy and her passion for her job. She loved talking to people and taking selfies. She really brought the fun to the ship. I hope to sail with her again Main Dining Room: I had Your Time Dining. I typically arrived anywhere between 600 and 630 and never had a line or a long wait for my table. Two of the nights I had the same serving team. On all nights I ordered from the Port of Call Menu. Had some really good meals here. Everyone came out warm and delicious and flavorful. The port of call menu continues to be a favorite of mine on my Carnival cruises. Tender Process: On this cruise I tendered to Princess Cays. Again great set up. They arrived early and said if we were ready we could come on down to the gangway and board the tender with no stickers. So that’s what I did. No line at all and we were to the island very quickly. Again very pleased with the set up and how smooth it all went. Stateroom: I was in room 7232 on deck 7. I loved the location. Easy access to atrium and also the lido area. My room was also near the "Secret deck" all the way forward on deck 7. Always such a quiet place to go to get away from the crowd and watch us coming into and leaving port for the day. The room was great. It was clean and everything in working order. For the people who say there is only one outlet in the room and it’s by the desk area don’t forget that in the bathroom there is also an outlet. It’s near the ceiling but it works just fine and easy to use to charge your electronics. Again no issues with the stateroom everything was good and it was quiet even though close to the action. I was very happy with this cruise and the ship. I would return to the Liberty any day. I trust that anyone who sails on her will have a great time.

Great Cruise - Beautiful Ship

919Florida’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 7232
I was in room 7232 on deck 7. I loved the location. Easy access to atrium and also the lido area. My room was also near the "Secret deck" all the way forward on deck 7. Always such a quiet place to go to get away from the crowd and watch us coming into and leaving port for the day. The room was great. It was clean and everything in working order. For the people who say there is only one outlet in the room and its by the desk area dont forget that in the bathroom there is also an outlet. Its near the ceiling but it works just fine and easy to use to charge your electronics. Again no issues with the stateroom everything was good and it was quiet even though close to the action.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins