3. Celebrity Reflection
I chose this ship and date to travel with five of my best friends. They had never been to any of the ports on the itinerary and since Imhad, I was the guide/planner. I had been on the Reflection on its innaugural transatlantic and again in November/Dec of last year. I chose this ship for several,reasons: The crew on this ship are some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. The food - outstanding and consistently good - and such a great selection every day. The cabins are large and roomy and the showers to die for. I knew they would love the ship as I do - and they did. We had a magnificent cruise and a grand time. It was like old home week when many of the staff actually remembered me from my Dec cruise. I got many hugs, and handshakes and hello Miss Barbara. It was really special, We had picture perfect weather, calm seas and it was the best cruise ever.

Fabulous Reflection Cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by CQG67

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
CQG67’s Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C 6193, 6197
The cabins were very clean, quite roomy and very conveniently located. Having the lifeboats just outside our balconies was no problem at all and never blocked our view. Our cabin steward, Olga, was a gem and took super good care of us. Our only disappointment was we were not allowed to book adjoining cabins which would have allowed us to open our balcony doors and have one large veranda where we could walk back and forth to each other's cabin. We were booked every other cabin. The two people booked between each of us said they would have switched no problem so we could be side by side. I emailed Celebrity asking if this could be arranged and never received a reply.
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach Break
    We were driven to a beach not too far from port where we were provided with a beach chair, umbrella and rum drink. The water was lovely and beach very clean and nice. It was a lovely time and just the right amount of time.
    View All 126 Beach Break Reviews
  • St. Kitts
    Mr Greys daughter met us at the arrival hall in St Kitts and drove us to the ferry where she purchased our tickets and sent us on our way. After a forty minute scenic ride we arrived in Charlottetown where we were met by our guide for our island tour. There were eight of us on the tour in a comfortable air conditioned mini bus. We toured the entire island, ending up at a lovely beach where we enjoyed a great lunch and a swim if so inclined. From there we were transported by a large motorboat to Cockshell Bay where we were met by Mr. Grey and returned to our ship in, again, a comfortable air conditioned mini van. We were given a tour of the island on our way back to the ship, stopping in several places. We were back to the port with plenty of time to spare. The tour was about 7-1/2 hours and I would recommend it to anyone.
    View All 11,327 St. Kitts Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Kitts Cruise Port Review
  • St. Lucia
    After a brief walk to the catamaran, we boarded and sailed off along the coast of St Lucia, heading toward the Pitons. The weather was perfect and seas thankfully calm. The crew on the boat were fabulous. They fed us, provided us with nonstop rum punch and great music. We danced, swam, sunned and had one heck of a good time. The scenery was awesome.
    View All 11,327 St. Lucia Cruise Port Reviews