3. Celebrity Reflection
We have sailed several times on the Reflection and her sister ships. Entertainment was excellent. Eddie Jenkins is fabulous as cruise director. He keep everyone entertained all day and evening. A charming man who made an effort to welcome everyone on a personal basis. Cabin stewards was excellent. We only took a shore excursion in Curaçao. It was ok without much to see. But we had been there many times. We prefer exploring on our own. Problem was with the dining. Food was cold. Sent it back once and then waiter served entire meal from soup to dessert in 30 min. He never came back to check other than to give the next course. I have food allergy. I told waiter but no one ever asked what it was. Dinner was a major disappointment. We had the drink package. Sommelier came by half way through our speed dinner. But then again we were served so quickly. Never got refill on wine. Really not his fault. The pizza at the buffet was always dried out. Not fresh. Minimal changes daily at buffet. Best food at Mast Grill and loved dessert at Coffee Bar. Comfortable chairs. Friendly service. We escaped the dining room for dessert at coffee bar. Better lattes than Starbucks!friendly quick service. There were 2 enrichment speakers. Dr Sam was very interesting. The second just put his outline on a screen and then read it to us. YES we should have complained to matre’d and moved to a better service area. But I don’t think I’ll be on Celebrity again so soon.

Hindsight

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Chesterbrook

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah

Cabin stewards was excellent.

YES we should have complained to matre’d and moved to a better service area.

But I don’t think I’ll be on Celebrity again so soon.
Chesterbrook’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 2B 7248
No problems. Room steward was great. Our room was always neat. Best part is me knew our schedule and never bothered us. He would meet us in the hall asked what else he could do for us.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins