3. Viking Mekong
Interested in going to Vietnam and Cambodia to experience the culture, history, people and the food. While I knew it would be hot, I was not prepared for the humidity. The humidity permeated everything, even the air conditioned rooms. We chose Viking because we have cruised with them 6 previous times This was a combination land and river cruise. All of the hotels were Outstanding! The ship was a disappointment. The crew, food, and service was excellent but the ship was too small. Dining was cramped and our cabin was the largest on the ship but small compared to other Viking river boats. Our tour director, Tony, who was with us the entire trip was the best we have ever had. He made the trip! He I would recommend the trip because of the destinations and shore excursions ( especially Hanoi, Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh, Saigon). However, I would not do it again unlike other trips (Egypt, China, Russia etc) that I would do again.

Vietnam & Cambodia

Viking Mekong Cruise Review by Bensoch

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia River

We chose Viking because we have cruised with them 6 previous times

Bensoch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Mekong price drops

Too small and cramped even though it was the largest available on the ship.
  Viking Mekong Deck Plans