We choose this ship because we are Royal Caribbean GOLD in Crown & Anchor Society, and our previous cruise were fantastic in Freedom and Quantum Class Ships. All family wanted to try Oasis Class ship, OUR MISTAKE. All starts at embarkation with our luggage, rude staff asking for tips before anything else.....
This ship is beautiful, but it is to big for the crew and management, here details:
- Food, in Windjammer food were the worst we have had in a cruise, only last 2 o 3 days before cruise finish quality goes good but not to better.
- They call guest to clean their hands before entry to Windjammer but nobody from crew takes care to check if guest really clean their hands, they only stand at the entry, ask for clean hands is a formality, but not a real thing.
- Guests left the tables made a mess, very dirty, and the cleaning work for next guest was not to good.
- 150 Central Park Restaurant don't lose your money there.
- Main dining Room run for your life...., food ok not more, but service forget about it.
- After two days we understand the food business, poor food and service included to push you to go to paid restaurants, we talk with other guest and they thought in the same way.
- Service from the bar at pools was to slow, we order sometimes but stop we have to wait to much.
- towels, 3 stations but usually works only one, you have to walk to the open one, and the guys were talking between them, you have to wait for them before receive the towel.
- Hot dog station, from a selection of hot dogs usually they hace coney island only.
- SPA, they change your time as their convenience, and it's a scam, they sell you 75 minutes of relaxing massage, but those 75 minutes are like this, the first 15 minutes of waiting and talking time with your massage therapist, then 45 minutes of massage and to finish 10 or 15 minutes trying to sell you a lot of beauty expensive products. Imagine the 50 minutes offer.......
And other many, many things out of the cruise of our or your dreams.
Recommendation with your photo package, If you travel with more than one cabin in your reservation, and in the other cabins there are people (your son and daughter) over 21 years old, put all your photos under one cabin number, if not, when you are going to select your photos you will have to paid a lot of more money, A LOT!!!. They don't let you to put all the cabins photos together (all cabins under your reservation) to take all your photos for the best package rice......
Out standing from our cruise, Jamie's Oliver restaurant and Wonderland, food and service. We try it them (both) in Quantum class ship and were great to.
Izumi restaurant is this ship a small and dark hole, so dark and dirty, bad service, very slow to receive food after order, in other way Izumi in Quantum class are excellent!!.
Usually after a cruise we talk about crew and we fall in love with all of them, but in this cruise we remember only two lovely and outstanding service, they were Cristina from Jamie's Oliver restaurant and the waiter from Macedonia of Wonderland restaurant (sorry we forgot the name), only two..... so sad for a cruise experience.
First cruise with no to much photos, It did not deserve it
Cabin OK, not more, pillows terrible, we ask for more to change and new ones worst than the other one.
Service, the minimum you can expect, but the minimum.
A lot of noise in the cabins, they are not well isolated to noise.
In my reservation 2 cabins 7534 / 7536, both the same.
6 cruises, all with Royal Caribbean, time to change......
Third time there, this is wonderful.
Beautiful, great mexican food at Casa Denis, lovely people everywhere, try to speak in spanish to receive best prices and avoid scam.