3. MSC Divina
We chose this cruise based on price and itinerary. Even though we've read mixed reviews of this line, we decided to try it ourselves. 1) Cabin w/balcony was decent, but attendant was not observant enough. Didn't pick up dirty glasses on counter, and we had to ask for more toilet paper, shampoo (completely out), and body wash (very low). 2) Our dining room staff were excellent, but the food was just OK, nothing to rave about. However, 3) There were not enough wait staff in the various bars (when full of passengers). I went up to the bar and ordered drinks myself. 4) some of the mixed drinks did not taste like what we were used to, and in some of my wife's drinks, the Mint leaves were going brown. 5) The crew mixed up one of our excursions, and sent us on one we didn't want. Only found out once we were on the wrong bus, already outside of town. We went to excursion desk to talk about this, but they said that since we went on a tour, we would get no refund. They'll hear about this soon.

So-So cruise on MSC Divina

APK53’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11119
Well laid out room with plenty of storage for 2 people.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins