3. Silver Shadow
I love SliverSea for its high end attitude and small ship feel. The food was great and the unlimited wine and liquor make for a great social atmosphere. I thought the nightly shows were good and well produced. The cruise director Moss did a great job keeping everyone informed of daily activities and updates. I enjoyed the travel series type lectures by Peter LaSorsa, as I learned a great deal of useful information. The other lecture series on destinations was also informative. My butler was amazing and it really adds a great touch to the cruise. I found the laundry facilities to be fine and not too crowded. I also enjoyed listening to the two talented musicians onboard. Vlad on guitar and Alexsandra on piano. They are both so talented. I could listen to both all day. On most days Alexsandra also played piano during the tea hour which was wonderful. I would highly recommend this ship and cruise line.

Excellent Cruise

Silver Shadow Cruise Review by worldtravel1972

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Asia

I would highly recommend this ship and cruise line.
worldtravel1972’s Full Rating Summary