3. Celebrity Summit
Cruise sailed from San Juan. There was a surprising diversity among the passengers - English speaking, Spanish speaking; young, old; families, and couples. The highlight was the New Year's celebration. We have been on 17 Celebrity cruises and have always found the food and service to be excellent. But, this time the food, particularly the beef, wasn't up to par - two different dinners, the beef was tough. I also became annoyed by being constantly reminded how I was expected to fill out the end of cruise survey. I know the waiter didn't cook the food, but I do know how well he/she resolves dissatisfaction with the food. Overall, ship was clean and we'll maintained. Service was very good, and the entertainment was about as good as I've seen. Small things, like usable shelves in the bathroom we're appreciated. We have sailed on the once Summit before, and would again.

New Year's on Celebrity Summit

Newton Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7100
We'll appointed, clean and comfortable.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins