3. MSC Musica
The time spent on the Cruise was excellent. There were lots of entertainment and activities. There was always something for everybody, doesn't matter which age group you belong to. All the areas and sections of the Cruise including cabin were very clean, neat and tidy. The luxury on the Cruise was very good. My family has enjoyed the entire experience. It is indeed a massive operation run in a very systematic manner. It starts from embarkation process. Everything was managed well. The communication, information about daily programs and all the arrangements were commendable. I was amazed by the catering arrangements for such a huge number of people. The parties at pool side were fabulous. Overall it was memorable experience. Certainly, me and my family would like to join another Cruise sometime in the future. I will recommend Cruise holidays to my friends and colleagues. I believe that every person must try Cruise experience at least once in life time.

Memorable Experience

Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella
Cabin O1
Excellent Cabin. Very Neat and Clean.
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins