3. MSC Musica
Traveling is my forte, and a cruise was on my bucket list for 2018 with my family. Our first family holiday! Which we enjoyed thoroughly. Excellent service all round, great food, entertainment and activities. Embarkation and disembarkation was good. Dining was fantastic, service of the waiters and waitresses were excellent. Very friendly and always obliging. My son enjoyed the excursion as his goal is to work on a cruise liner someday. We absolutely loved the island, a day well spent!! Not forgetting the boat ride to the island! It was amazing with the cool breeze and water splashing on us, enjoyed it so much! The people on the island were so friendly, the markets sold beautiful souveniers and clothing. I will definitely cruise again, it's on my bucket list for 2019!!! This time i will pack much lighter as i was'nt aware that it was so cool and casual, and nobody really notices what you wear. Everyone has so much fun!!!

AMAZING FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Vikashnee

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella

Excellent service all round, great food, entertainment and activities.

My son enjoyed the excursion as his goal is to work on a cruise liner someday.

I will definitely cruise again, it's on my bucket list for 2019!!!

Vikashnee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella
Cabin O1 5049
Very neat. Spacious.
Just the bathroom was super small.
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins