3. Carnival Breeze
This was our second voyage on the Breeze, cabin 9474. Cabin was super clean and in great shape, A/C worked very well. We traveled with another couple and opened our balcony doors to have the outside space. We did Faster to the Fun and had extremely smooth embarkation and disembarkation. We also used GoPortCanaveral for our hotel/transfers and highly recommend. We did the steakhouse and the chef's table. Both were WELL worth the money. We dined in the main dining room as often as possible and although we had your time dining, we found a waiter we liked and were seated at his tables every time (Just ask for John Wayne, LOL!). We found the MDR food to be acceptable and some dishes excellent. I find the ship's activities in the Fun Times too geared toward selling stuff. That's very disappointing. We were not interested in "blowing and going" on this cruise, so it didn't really matter with four port days, but... it's certainly worth taking a look at. I'd like more "activities." The employees on this ship are amazing. They make the difference. Service was top notch and the people were so friendly. Looking at booking my next cruise!

Great time!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by kspurlock

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

Looking at booking my next cruise!
kspurlock’s Full Rating Summary