3. Norwegian Jade
I enjoyed the cruise very much. The ship was in good shape, the crew was as friendly as always, and the service was excellent. The dining was very good as well. I only dined in two of the specialty restaurants, Le Bistro and La Cucina, and they were both excellent. I had been to most of the ports prior to this cruise, but the new ones were interesting. I did take in a few shows, three comedians and the illusionist, and they wre very entertaining. The sea days were very relaxing and restful. I did not have any negative experiences at all on this cruise. My compliments to the officers and staff aboard the NCL Jade for a wonderful trip. The Ship's Officers were very friendly and I saw most of them throughout the ship every day of the cruise. I complimented the Head Chef on the quality of the food that was available on board. I have sailed with NCL close to a dozen times and this was probably the best dining experience I have had.

Panama Canal Partial Transit-Jade

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by travelnap

travelnap’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 8579
Cabin was fine, and my cabin steward did an excellent job. I travel solo so I am usually pretty low maintenance, so I was very satisfied with the service I received.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins