3. Carnival Breeze
The ship was nice, we had an OS (7276). Our cabin steward, I Made was great. Embarkation was a little slow considering we had priority suite privilege. People were packed in the terminal and there were no seats in the priority waiting area. The food was OK but nothing great. Lots of breaded, fried food offerings. The service in the main dining room was slow. We spent 2-21/2 hrs each night. They really weren't that busy. Had problems getting a beverage (unless it was booze). Our orders were messed up a couple of times. The entertainment was pretty good. Enjoyed the comedy club and the violin trio that performed at the afternoon tea and in the lobby area. Very good. The beverage service in the casino was very poor. Ordered from 3 different servers hoping one of them would show up with my drink. Waited anywhere from 20 minutes to 1/2 hr to get drink. The ashtrays were always overflowing and empty drink glasses everywhere, they just didn't clean stuff up. Did the cultural, museum tour in Amber Cove. Spent a lot of time standing around waiting for the tour guide to get things moving. He took us to a tiny shop where he was pushing jewelry and other trinkets. Literally spent 50 minutes there. When we finally got to the fort we had 10 minutes to explore because we were so far behind schedule. We were late getting back to the ship. Debarkation was a nightmare. They called zones 12345 at the same time. Very difficult to get an elevator to the 3rd deck and when we got there we couldn't get off the elevator because it was so packed with people. Stood in the doorway of the elevator about 10 minutes before we could squeeze out into the crowd. Very disorganized. I could go but I think you get the drift.

7 night cruise Amber Cove, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by boo317

boo317’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7276
The cabin was very nice with ample room. Our steward, I Made was great.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins