3. Adventure of the Seas
We took this cruise because of price. We live in Florida and are Diamonds with Royal Caribbean. Usually cruise on the bigger ships so not sure how Adventure rates among ships that size. Sometimes internet did not work or was very slow. I work online so this was important. If I had known this I would not have taken this cruise. After missing a lot of work we were also not offered any refund on internet package. Very disappointing. We were happy with all the staff and the Ice Skating show was great. We ate at the windjammer and the food was good I could always find something that I liked. Windjammer was full of people a lot but we could always find a table. We liked the bar on deck 14 it had a nice view of about 270 degrees out the front of the ship. The water in the shower was not always hot and hate taking cold showers.

Good price, staff and food

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Tommy Reeves

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Promenade View Interior
Tommy Reeves’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 1T 6597
Cabin was ok. TV was small compared to other ships. Water in shower was not always hot. Room attendant was great (Jeremy Browne)
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins