3. Harmony of the Seas
This was my first cruise anywhere and I had no idea what to expect. I was in awe when I stepped foot on the ship. There was so much to do, that I didn’t get to see everything on the ship. Our rooms were always kept clean with some towel animals left on our bed. The Guest Service dept was incredible!! If you ever had a issue (minor or major) they would call and ask to come up to our cabin to make sure they made it right. The activities were all incredible and offered something for everyone. My only issue was if I was in my room at the time of announcements, I couldn’t hear them. Also, we were a bit confused about our “My Time” dining, but finally figured that out (part of being a newbie to cruising). Already booked our next cruise while on the ship. If you’re going, you’ll have the best time !!

Time of my life!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Mreeen

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Mreeen’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 6630
Very clean with an incredible view each morning. Our cabin was handicap accessible, so we had a few extra feet of room. The beds were sooooo comfortable which was important in getting a good nights sleep after a full day of adventures. After getting off ship, we stayed at the Gallery One Double Tree for a 1/2 day until our flight left at 7:00pm (highly recommend doing this) Great Hotel. All of the Port destinations were incredible with so much to do.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Parasailing
    What a perfect day for Parasailing. The beach was great as well as the RCI staff. Everyone there was having a wonderful time; loved the bar you could swim up to
    View All 24 Parasailing Reviews

Cabin 6630-Accesible Waking up ever morning with the most beautiful view is always a great way to start your day. Since our room was accessible, we did have a few more feet; we had plenty of storage area, closet space etc. Also, a huge thing is the beds, they are extremely comfortable which we all know how important that is.