3. Harmony of the Seas
We just got off our Thanksgiving cruise. This ship is really large. There are many different things you can do onboard; mini golf, 3 waterslides, 1 large slide (Ultimate Abyss) with lights and sounds, and 20 restaurants. As part of our room package, we received a bottle of wine and a specialty lunch. The ship was sold out so we had a hard time booking Jamie's Italian but part of that is because we had dining at 5:30. We decided to eat at Johnny Rocket's and it never disappoints. We traveled with a total of 6 adults and I love how you can spend as much or as little time together as you prefer. The last night we had dinner at Chops Grille and that restaurant is fabulous. The filet mignon was cooked perfectly and I enjoyed how the sides are served family style. We had a fabulous time and look forward to our next cruise on the Serenade of the Seas! The casino is large on this ship, it felt larger than other ships. We fully enjoyed the art auction as well. It is fun even if you do not buy any art. I like getting the experience of attending an auction and learning all about it.

Great Thanksgiving Cruise!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jadi1015

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Balcony

The casino is large on this ship, it felt larger than other ships.

jadi1015’s Full Rating Summary

Central Park View Balcony
Cabin 1J 12253
We had an inside balcony overlooking Central Park. This was a nice section of the ship as it is much quieter than the Boardwalk rooms. There was music playing at night in Central Park so you could sit outside and listen. The main dining room was really good for dinner. They have options for just about everyone's taste and the service is impeccable.
The room is a nice size and I really like the decor in these rooms, I was not a fan of the 2 closets as even having 2 they seemed like less closet space than the other Royal Caribbean ships we have been on.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins