3. Adventure of the Seas
This was our first time on Adventure. It was my sister’s birthday so we booked a Grand Suite. This is my favorite room and having the large bathroom for two with a tub really makes a difference. We had a great room steward, treats came to the cabin several,times and having access to the Suite Lounge really makes a cruise special. We ate at Chops 3 nights. We had filets twice and outstanding lamb chops the 3rd night. If you go, ask for Igor. Friends who were on the week before recommended him to me and he was fabulous! We ate at Giovanni’s one night and it was also wonderful. We had filets but I also recommend the Ossobucco here. Schooner Bar had a great entertainer, Giovanni, and he had the crowd singing along every night. The Solarium stays quite crowded but it is very nice. I did not think the food in the MDR was up to par but it was ok and the servers were all great. This IS the place you want to have lunch on sea days. But you cant go in bathing suits....shorts and above. There is a fabulous salad bar and the servers make and chop the salad for you as you select your ingredients, usually a pasta bar or stir fry bar, fruit section and cooked items.....lovely desserts...chocolate fountain and ice cream one day. There is also a lunch menu if you just want to stay seated and be served! Much nicer than the Windjammer, which I felt was needing some help on this ship. My sister had a soda package and the freestyle soda machines were often not working. All in all, the ship looked beautiful, we liked the entetainment, met some great people and had a fabulous time. I would go on Adventure again without hesitation.

Adventure of the Seas November 10, 2018

ggatsea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1268
Not as large as on some ships but plenty of room in here! The room was very nice and updated. The Grand Suite is my favorite room. This room is in a quiet location and not far from the elevators.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins