3. Ruby Princess
The Ports of calls, is what really got my attention. The ship was made a little different some floors you could not go from forward to aft. The cabin was a decent size, but the shower was awfully small.The food in the buffet dining room was always cold and was not pleasing,pancakes was super hard, I ate a lot at the Salty Dog.. The entertainment in the theater was okay, I would give it a 7 out of 10. The movies was nothing recently made. Television in the room mainly showed live broadcasting such as CNN or news channels. At late night it would be nice to have a movie channel. Activities on the Ruby was good, it was always something going on.The service was excellent, no complaints at all the staff was super friendly and always there to help. the ports as I stated was awesome, excursions was great, there was enough time spent and the ports, so I did not feel rushed. Yes I would go again, Food could stand to be improved greatly.

Awesome Itinerary

Mstravelallthetime’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC R248
The Cabin was always clean. The shower was a little small. The size was the cabin was average. The storage was great.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins