3. Avalon Impression
This cruise was to celebrate my retirement from teaching and my brother-in-law's retirement as well. We wanted to take a river cruise on the Danube. We had an excellent time with all of the excursions, the onboard entertainment. The crew and wait staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They also made sure that our needs were met. Everyone always had a smile on their face when talking to the passengers. Our rooms were always clean as well as the ship's public areas. The food was outstanding. Every meal had so many choices to meet everyone's tastes and dietary needs. The dinners were exquisite choices all of which were delicious. The desserts were works of art. The entertainment provided was outstanding as well. In each region we visited, there was an evening show that was excellent. The off-ship excursions were full of history of the places we visited. I love history and my favorite place to visit was Salzburg. I would definitely take another river cruise in the future.

Amazing criuse!

Pip275’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Impression price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 107
I liked my room but had issues with the flush button on the toilet. It was taken care of.
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins