3. Ruby Princess
What a great ship! Large ocean view cabin with big window, lots of space in room and closet. Big screen TV in room. There are 4 pools and never had an issue getting a seat at the pool. There is a full pizzeria which is excellent and great staff. The buffet was the worst I have seen or tasted in 30 years of travel. Unsanitary, people dropping food in food, and just awful tasting. I have been on many cruises but this was something I never experienced on a cruise ship. The dining room was ok. Gave it a try a few times, the food was cold, the waiter kept telling me there was no Savingon Blanc I didn’t care anything would have done I was just looking at what was on the dinner menu. I stuck to the speciality restaurants which were fantastic. Crown Grill was excellent. Well worth the price. Also I had the best hamburger in my life at the Wheeler Pub. For $12 it was a 3 course meal and so delicios. The hidden gem is the International Cafe and coffee shop. Fresh food and sandwich fresh pastry excellent. I ate there most of the cruise. Entertainment was good and don’t miss the Mariachi band and in Cabo they had entertainers come onboard to do a Mexican entertainment show. Don’t miss it was fantastic! The big screen over the pool had concerts (Rolling Stones from Cuba). And saw Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett, football, World Series entertainment was really good. Puerto Vallarta is my favorite place I go every year at Halloween. Take a cab downtown it cost me 5 dollars and five back to the ship. If you go to the taxi stands they will charge you more. Hail one on a side street. A Halloween dress up cruise is fun for all ages. I would go on this ship again to Mexico but I travel internationally too but loved the boat but not impressed with Princess for long Hall travel.

Loved the ship! Hated the buffet and dining food. Speciality restaurants great!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Nascardeb3

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)
Nascardeb3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV E216
Loved the cabin! Big, spacious, large ocean view window and big screen TV. Huge closet. Room is in good shape! Great cabin steward.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins