3. Carnival Liberty
We needed something budget friendly and something that we could pay on. This was a first cruise for us both and we were a little nervous. We over did our drinking, missed a couple of dinners and overall had a Awesome time. I am currently looking for another cruise for next year and back to the Bahamas. We want to experience the excursions more and now enjoy the dining and the boat more. All nervousness gone! The 2nd time is always the best. This time we want to go when its not so hot. More cool. We are officially addicted. The food, the activities and staff were great. I loved the sales at the end and games. The Comedian was a Blast. Casey from Canada was hilarious!! Great atmosphere. The only complaint is, there was a lot of people. Seeing the same people in different places, was weird. But interesting. I am so looking forward to our next cruise!

Finally A Honeymoon/Birthday

Pahme2004’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 7280
We had an interior king cabin. The cabin was impeccable. We felt like home.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins