3. Viking Gefjon
This was my 7th Viking Cruise... and sailed again with Viking because we have ALWAYS had the finest serviced and experience on every ship and Cruise we've been on with Viking. Ships are magnificent... clean and comfortable. Crew and staff are always first rate... always there to help, service is beyond reproach, in fact laudatory .... "service with a smile" ... the breakfast chef even knew my name on the second day and remembered my mundane breakfast order before I arrived at his station!!!! On tours, optional or otherwise, we never felt "lost" or felt the effort ( or $$ ) wasn't worth it ! Again, another great trip with Viking. A plus and a major reason for choosing Viking is that there are no casinos on board, nor ferris wheels, or sandboxes for juveniles ( though you will find a putting green ! ). The Viking experience is pleasurably a 55+ community on the water ... and please keep it that way!!

Got to Cruise The Rhine and Danube again... this time connected by the Main

Schadeck a.d.Lahn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 114
As this was our 7th Viking River cruise, cabin was exactly as expected... clean & comfortable
Main Deck Outside Cabins