• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Michelleatkinson01
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:

We embarked on our cruise 09/29/2018. We had been on to other cruises with Carnival, the triumph and the magic. Those cruises were wonderful and we had a great time. When we 1st boarded the freedom we noticed that it seemed like we were back in the seventies and eighties on that cruise ship. I paid for the Internet on the cruise $97 never received Internet at all. The TV's are very outdated. It stated we would have cable on board we did not. We had pre recorded movies on the TV and at certain parts during the movie it would stop you would see a play button on the TV screen and another movie would start playing so we never really got to finish a movie. All they played was CNN for your news that really sucked it was like being on a democratic cruise ship. All we listen to was crapy rap music. I don't know what they're talking about when they say you will be checked any drugs found you will be arrested that is a lie. Dam near everybody on board was smoking marijuana so it makes you wonder do they really check here. There were so many drugs on board that no matter what deck you were on you could smell marijuana in your room on the balconies everywhere. The food O let me tell you about the food. It was the worst food that I have ever had on a cruise ship being from Texas I didn't expect it to always be barbeque of course but I felt like on the cruise ship they were making us become vegan. Everything was fish salad being kurds it was disgusting. The ship really needs to be updated. Our state room the walls look like they had been punched somebody was in a fight the room smelled musty and the closets smelled florabel. We kept having to spray perfume and Cologne in the closets in in the room. The beds felt like you were sleeping on rocks it was horrible. The lady that host carnival cruise ship on board would never shut up over the speaker she was always interrupting movies interrupting your sleep and was very annoying. I will never cruise carnival freedom again they really need to update that ship. They need to give people options on the TV when they say you have cable then give us cable. The only thing that I can say that was good about that ship was the staff that works there they were very friendly nice and always had a smile on their face.

Cabin 6D

The cabin had punched holes in the wall smells musty in the closets were terrible with an odor.

3 Helpful Votes