3. Avalon Panorama
I chose this cruise because of positive feedback from other reviewers. The ship was smaller with fewer passengers. which was a plus for me. I also liked the fact that the rooms were larger. The staff and crew were very professional and did everything to make the cruise enjoyable. The food was wonderful and there was a large variety of food in which to choose. Tours, accommodations, entertainment, everything was well thought out and very organized. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly. My group had to disembark very early in the morning (4:30 a.m.). Our luggage was taken care of and a cab was waiting to take us to the airport. The staff prepared a boxed breakfast for us that had a wonderful sandwich, pastries, fruit, and a bottle of water. I was so impressed as to how everyone went out of their way to make sure that all our needs were met and that our vacation was enjoyable. This definitely will not be my last river cruise and I will book with Avalon for my next vacation.

Delightful River Cruise Vacation on the Rhine and Danube

LillyBelle18’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Panorama price drops

Panorama Suite with French Balcony
Cabin A 225
The cabin was very comfortable. The beds and linen were excellent. Closet was good size, but if shared by two women, you may need more hangers. Drawer and shelf space was small but adequate. I kept some of my clothes in packing cubes and stored them on the shelf provided. I found the packing cubes extremely useful in keeping my clothes organized. It was easy to regulate the temperature of the room. The bathroom was spacious with plenty of room for essentials. Loved the magnifying mirror!
Sapphire Deck Suite Cabins