3. Avalon Panorama
I chose it because of the single supplement was a good price! My cabin was very comfortable! It had a lovely view, but because the wTer level on the Danube was so low that often the view was another ship! I know the water level is an act of God, but I feel we should have been informed before sailing and given the opportunity to cancel because several of the locations we were supposed to visit had to be cancelled because of the water level! The main Restuarant was very hot making it extremely difficult to enjoy a meal! There should have been some fans to circulate the air so that it would have been more comfortable to enjoy a meal! The meals that were served in the main room were so much better because the room was cooler! I don’t think I would go again because I was not sufficiently told about the water levels ahead of time!

My experience on the Panorama!

Avalon Panorama Cruise Review by Susan Merritt