3. Viking Sun
It was a while since I had been to Sweden and Denmark, and my wife had never been. The trip was a perfect way to get a taste of many Baltic countries...and St. Petersburg, Russia. The weather was warm; not a day did it rain. Our accommodations and service was sensational, and the food was so good aboard ship, we chose to eat on board at every opportunity. The staff, from the Captain to those that took special care of our room and us, could not have been finer. They made you feel special. They went out of their way to do the little things that you remember most. The trip was five stars all the way. Our last two cruises were with Viking. We have already reserved for another trip next year and much to our joy, have learned many of the crew on this ship will be sailing with us from Rome to Barcelona. That will make us feel more like it is home, once again. I don't think we will sail on any other line.

A trip of a lifetime

Viking Sun Cruise Review by SRETEPES

I don't think we will sail on any other line.
SRETEPES’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Who wants to go home when you land here every night. Between the amenities and the service...EXCEPTIONAL