3. Adventure of the Seas
My husband & I had a great time on the cruise. Really nice room with a balcony which was very clean. Great entertainment - loved the shows, singers, dancers, comedy and terrific 70s night and Ice Show. The ports we're good - especially the Lighthouse stop in Halifax, the Halifax Garedens, the Harbor walk in St John that we did on our own and Trolley Car tour we did in Portland. Traveled with 6 couples and enjoyed eating togething in the dining room for dinner. The food could have been a little better. The staff was very friendly - lots of smiles and help. Pool area was well maintained and I had no problem finding a chair. But there was smoking on one side which I avoided. The Caribbean music was really good and definitely put me in the vacation mood. We really had a great time and a wonderful week at sea.

Enjoyed cruising on the Adventure of the Seas