3. Silver Explorer
It was absolutely wonderful. The crew were fabulous and I most impressed by the expedition leaders' knowledge and excitement to share with us. I learned so much and am looking forward to my next trip with Silversea!!! The dining staff and valet service staff were incredible knowing our names from day 1! I was a widow traveling alone, yet I never felt left out at all and felt completely safe. I knew I was in good hands with a capable staff. The lectures were amazing. that is whereI learned so much that I could barely take it all in. the leaders were not only highly trained, but very good at their lectures and video presentations. it was far more than I dreamed of. Silversea seems to have covered all the bases to make your trip a memorable one. My thanks to all on Silver Sea Explorer for a fantastic experience.

Nome to Seward--