This was our first river cruise and after my AmaWaterways experience, definitely won't be my last! Everything about the AmaLea and our Danube cruise was sensational! From the fun Oktoberfest embarkation to receptions and final night viewing of the lights of Budapest - I couldn't have asked for more! The ship was impeccable and beautifully decorate. Our room was lovely and we enjoyed the robes, slippers, free WiFi, Mac, refrigerator, bottled water, French balcony, sumptuous linens and roomy bathroom! The dining?! Oh my goodness - each chef's recommended dinner was five-star with local paired wines and decadent desserts. Other menu items were always available but we were addicted to each night's chef's specialties! The onboard entertainment included wonderful local singing, dancing and musicians - always enjoyable and fun! My 17 year old daughter and I particularly enjoyed disco night! The service was beyond compare. From the charming service of cruise manager Rolf to the dining staff and captain - it was apparent all thoroughly enjoyed their roles on the ship and provided impeccable service. The excursions were included and each outing was fantastic. Our guides were knowledgeable and friendly and our destinations were amazing. We added a few optional excursions and loved the Vienna symphony and Schonbrunn Palace visit. We hated for it to end and are already planning river cruise #2 and will only consider AmaWaterways. We were thrilled to receive a handwritten Thank You from Rolf and the Captain - such style, such class, such grace. AmaWaterways - we'll be back!

Cruising Excellence

AmaLea Cruise Review by KBAz

KBAz’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get AmaWaterways AmaLea price drops

Beautiful décor, luxurious linens, fantastic French balcony, free Wifi, roomy bathroom and lovely shower, complimentary bottled water replenished daily, loved having the Mac, fridge and daily service was fantastic!
  AmaLea Deck Plans