3. Carnival Miracle
We chose this cruise as it spanned over our anniversary date and incorporated ports we love and a couple we hadn’t been to before. We were not disappointed!! Miracle was a beautiful ship! So many places to go and things to do and events to see! The atmosphere upon boarding was upbeat and welcoming while guests buzzed with excitement. I did appreciate that we purchased FTTF prior to cruising! A huge highlight was Nick and Nora’s Steakhouse!!!! Oh my gosh, was it delicious!!! And we received a free bottle of wine as we reserved it our first night aboard. We honestly had amazing staff the whole cruise! We were a fun group of couples and the staff seemed to enjoy our energy and went above and beyond in all of our opinions! Special shout out to “White Thunder” in the main dining room haha. Also guest service was amazing. Great people. Our cabin was great with a gorgeous balcony view on Deck 4 close to the elevators! Our ports were excellent! Wonderful excursions! Yummy drinks! HILARIOUS stand up comedy shows! We cannot begin to verbalize how amazing our trip was and how much we didn’t want to get off at the end of our trip! Highly recommend!!!

Amazing Anniversary Cruise!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by LoHawk

LoHawk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 4172
Our cabin was great! Obviously a little tight with my fiancé who is 6’4 lol. But we made everything work and the port side view from our balcony was unreal!! Note to self! Don’t open the front door while the balcony door is open! You’ll create a little tornado in your room! We had plenty of space for storing our luggage under the bed and brought a shoe rack for the bathroom door to use for toiletries, which worked perfectly! Lots of space to store clothing. Had a tv, couch, vanity, table, king size bed, mini fridge, closets, etc. We also were very close to the elevators without being right in front of them. Perfect distance. Only thing, which didn’t bother us but thought it was noteworthy, is that the live entertainment played at the bar by guest services on deck 2 pretty much comes up through the floor and wall at night. So if you’re an early sleeper, maybe go up a deck, but for us we’re night owls and it didn’t bother us at all :)
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snorkeling
    We did the snorkeling Excursion followed by private Starfish Island getaway and it was nice! Be mindful of where you need to go for your excursions!!!!! We are lucky we didn’t miss ours!!! We ended up getting on a tender to the main port when we actually were being picked up directly from the ship for our excursion!! We made it back with minutes to spare before our excursion left! We weren’t the only ones who did that either unfortunately. The excursion itself was really cool! I have to say that I was getting pretty tired of my fellow ship mates kicking me with flippers and swimming into me while they’re busy looking at sealife (I have snorkeled before and was doing my best to avoid those not paying attention, yet still I got a nice fat lip from someone who never even realized they smacked me with their fin) BUT! We saw some awesome wild life, and the private island was super relaxing with hammocks and local cuisine which was phenomenal. I’m not sure I would do it again, but overall I say it was a very good excursion for a first visit to Belize. If you’re wanting to see Belize itself, this is not the excursion for you. This one only goes to the private island.
    View All 174 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Cozumel
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Beautiful piece of paradise on the ocean with brilliant cabanas and tiki tables with covered seating, pools, swim up bars, massage stations, exotic animals, aquatic obstacle course, sports, AMAZING STAFF, and most importantly.... UNLIMITED FOOD AND ALCOHOL!
    View All 12,963 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Stingray Swim
    Sting rays and snorkeling! It was so cool! Staff was great and taught us how to handle the rays and hold them for pictures! They even had their own photographers taking pictures of everyone with the rays! We got to feed them too which was terrifying but awesome! It’s really something I would never get bored doing over and over and over again! I loved this specific staff so I’d absolutely book the same tour again! Small boat with a a medium sized group so that was nice that we weren’t completely crowded. Also, best snorkeling I’ve ever experienced here! The fish swam right up to us!! The water was beautiful and clear. No one was on top of each other. Really cool. Favorite excursion! Neck and neck with zip lining!
    View All 725 Stingray Swim Reviews
  • Ziplining
    My fiancé and I are scared of heights and this was AMAZING!!! I have to say that being. 5’4 150 lb female who is fairly out of shape... this was HARD!! Just know you’re going to be getting a work out and a half! You need to lift your body weight up to the ropes at each station and I was SPENT by the time the tour ended, but man, was it WORTH IT!!!! Hadthe tome of our lives and captured the whole thing on my GoPro! Amazing and we both feel as though we’ve conquered our fears! We ended the tour at Tabyana Beach where wait staff and security were great and very attentive. Zip lining staff and photographer were excellent as well!
    View All 167 Ziplining Reviews
  • Tampa
    Tampa was busy! But that’s okay. We parked our car off site and walked over. Didn’t wait long in line at all. Had a hiccup in the embarkation process is to a technical malfunction with their computer systems, however, staff kept the crowds entertained and informed which helped the wait go smoother and eased my anxiety. The systems were back up within half an hour or so and line we’re moving again!
    View All 573 Tampa Cruise Port Reviews