3. Norwegian Dawn
I first cruised to Bermuda in in 1962 aboard the USCG Cutter Unimak. Our bunks were 3 high, had to eat at specific times and stand your 4 hour watches. We were there for repairs to our hurricane damaged 311 foot cutter and had to stay 5 days at St George. It was such a beautiful place I put it on my bucket list. WOW what a wonderful experience and with so much class. My grandson and I shared a gorgeous and commodious cabin and didn't have to swab the deck nor clean the head. The food was tremendous and we didn't have to stand in line nor do KP. No watch standing unless it was to watch the porpoises, the sunrises and sunsets. I felt like the captain of the cutter I was on but had no responsibilities except to enjoy. Anyone wanting to experience life at sea needs to do it on a Norwegian Cruise. I encouraged my grandchildren to memorize "I must go down to the sea again" by John Masefield while on the trip.

Deja Vu.

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 8636
Clean, well maintained, plenty spacious.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins