3. Avalon Tapestry II
We wanted to have the extra attention to the Arts and especially wanted to see the Normandy region and the beaches and memorials. We also enjoyed the small group of people cruising with us and the ability to get to know people from all over the world. The entire cruise was just delightful. The staff was super and the Cruise Director awesome. The weather cooperated and we found the balance of rest and shore excursions to be just right. I enjoyed the variety of having early breakfast, snacks in the afternoon, a lovely sit-down dinner and being able to cruise during the daytime to see the countryside of France. The guides on the shore excursions were easy to understand, full of stories and loads of historical information. I enjoyed each one. The entertainment was delightful as well and the service from the food, to the cabin, to the captain, was outstanding. I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice of Avalon for my first river cruise and to be sure, I am looking forward to the next one.

Cruise with special interest on Art in the Region

Bresch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 221
Lovely and plenty of room. We were well cared for the entire time.
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins