3. Norwegian Jewel
Friends recommended Norwegian and the Jewel cruises to Alaska from VanCouver. This was our first cruise in over 35 years my have things improved! We were in a penthouse suite 9000 in the very front of the ship. Very quite area of the ship with a huge deck area spacious suite with exceptional perks. We received the “Royal Treatment “. I cannot brag enough on the staff and how well were taken care of. I have zero complaints and only high praise for all the hard work that went into making our trip great. The entertainment went beyond our expectations! The restaurants were exceptional. We went on a 7 day cruise starting in Van Couver with stops in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway then disembarked in Seward. Norwegian has all the small details taken care of and are very very good at it. We were fortunate that EVERYTHING went like clockwork. Thanks Norwegian, loved it!

Superior treatment

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by sidlang 2006

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse with Large Balcony

We were in a penthouse suite 9000 in the very front of the ship.

I cannot brag enough on the staff and how well were taken care of.

Thanks Norwegian, loved it!
sidlang 2006’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE 9000
Worth the extra cost for a spacious room and extra large balcony
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins