3. Independence of the Seas
This was my very first cruise and what an amazing experience. The staff from cleaners to waiters to entertainers, were simply amazing! The food was to die for. The selection of food to choose from was fantastic! I had the best 6 days ever!!! It was sad to wave the ship goodbye today when we arrived back in Southhampton but I will for sure book again. I want to thank Captain Teo Strazicic for taking good care of the ship while we were on board. I felt very safe. Also a big thank you to the cleaners who made my bed everyday and kept my refreshments stocked. To the waiters who served us on Deck 3.... Thank you! You were amazing. A week to remember always. I have nothing negative to say except for a little issue I had last night. I was feeling very ill and when I called to speak to the nurse, she was rather rude and sounded as if I were annoying her by calling. I literally couldn't walk and she said she would only help me if i went to deck 1 and paid for meds. I was flabbergasted. I was so ill and I was in bed because of it, but she wouldn't help me unless I went to her. This is the only negative feedback I can give. The ship was clean and very entertaining. Loved it never the less!!!

What dreams are made of!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by SandraArchangel

SandraArchangel’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas price drops

The room was a little tiny for 4 big people but it was still great. Very clean. I fell in love with the comfortable bed!!
  Independence of the Seas Deck Plans