3. Anthem of the Seas
Had a fabulous time. The crew's friendliness was contagious from the moments we stepped on the board until after disembarking. The food was great wherever we went and the cabin attendant could not do enough for us. The ship was spotless and kept that way throughout the day. The cabin was very comfortable. The double sink in our sweet made sure there were no internal arguments :-) Really a nice touch. The space under our bed for our suitcases was nice since it made the room bigger by not having the suitcases in site. Plenty of space to store everything. All the dining rooms that we ate in had great food. Chops T-bone steak was "over the top" and cooked exactly as I asked... medium rare. Most don't get that right, but this restaurant did. The salad bar in Chic was special.. the way they tossed the salads at the salad bar. I'm not a salad eater, but my wife is and this made her ecstatic. Service was great,. The only disappointment was the shows. They lacked the classic tunes I was expecting to hear. And it was a little too loud for me. But that's just our feeling. The staging was excellent, however. Very easy procedure to get on and off the ship.

An amazing trip

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Ralph713

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom

Service was great,.

Very easy procedure to get on and off the ship.
Ralph713’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8234
Excellent cabin. Everything worked perfect. Great to store suitcases under the bed. The bed was comfortable.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Bermuda Triangle Cruise
    When the lightning started in the distance, and we saw the shipwreck, I thought this was an a ride at Disneyland rather than a real excursion to the Bermuda triangle. The captain was hilarious and informative. Great experience at night.
    View All 37 Bermuda Triangle Cruise Reviews