3. Oasis of the Seas
The itinerary and the ship is the main reason we chose this cruise. This was a family vacation and Royal Caribbean does not disappoint. The staff, food, and boat activities were amazing. While cruising we stayed entertained and had fun getting to know our attendants at our sit down dinner service. The boat and our stateroom was clean and the staff very helpful in answering any questions we had. The ports of call were nice and I felt Royal Caribbean had everything organized to help us enjoy the ports as well as the amenities on the boat. I felt safe at all of the ports and the shopping at each one was great. The excursions went seamlessly and the tour guides were helpful. I will definitely go with Royal Caribbean in the future. You cannot go wrong cruising with this cruise line. I cannot wait to book my next cruise!

Oasis Of the Seas Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by maryalice1213

maryalice1213’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

My girls and I had the best stateroom attendant. The room was clean and kept nice all week. Our attendant cleaned our room and turned down the beds when we were not their. I think their goal is to not be around and it is magically done! Our attendant was a 10! If we needed him we could find him. I can't say enough!
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans